Humany-wumany lore, the merits of ‘filler’, amalgamated mysteries, self-cannibalistion, hypernormalisation, Occam’s razor, the value of change…much to think about.
- STILL TO COME series 12 trailer
- BBC Studios Wikipedia article; note ‘The division was formed in 2016 with an intent to make it a for-profit entity in the future, which would allow it to produce programming for other broadcasters to supplement the income received through the licence fee. In exchange, the BBC agreed to place production of much of its non-news programmes to tender, allowing third-party independents to compete with BBC Studios on bids to produce them.’
- Hypernormalisation (2016), directed by Adam Curtis
- Overnight figures for Ascension of the Cybermen
- Example of finale-centric marketing
- Steven Moffat’s ‘the show lives in the hearts and minds of viewers’ philosophy outlined in Doctor Who Magazine #496 – partial transcription here
- The Series 12 Master musical motif from Spyfall extracted by the YouTube Channel ‘Doctor Who Infinity’